Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection Number: SC#61
Southwest Missouri Articles Collection
1954- June 24, 1976
Scope and Content
Information on Diamond City and the Neosho fish hatchery, and photocopies of newspaper articles about Racine and Seneca, Missouri.
Seneca News Dispatch
US Department of the Interior. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Donated by Carl Welkins in 1986.
- “Diamond City and Diamond Grove Church” papers
- Hand drawn map of the Four States
- “Former Salvation Army Lass, Popular Bar and Jail Visitor, Celebrates 84th Birthday” newspaper clipping
- “Seneca’s Former Physicians” newspaper clipping
- 1954 - “A Visit to a Federal Fish Hatchery”
- 1955 – “This is a Trout Hatchery” pamphlets
- May 22, 1969 – Seneca News Dispatch, “History of Racine, Mo., 1869-1969” newspaper clipping
- June 24, 1976 – Seneca News Dispatch, “Seneca Incorporated in 1869” newspaper clipping
- June 24, 1976 – Seneca News Dispatch, “Early Seneca History” newspaper clipping
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.