Skip to main content
Collection Number: SC#73
James R. Montgomery Collection
March 14, 1980 - February 1981
Scope and Content
Publications and newsletters of the Constitution Party of the United States from 1980-1981, including an information bulletin by the Constitution Party, endorsed by 1980 presidential candidate James R. Montgomery.
James R. Montgomery, Oronogo, Missouri
Committee of Ten Million
- “Help Restore Representative Government in America” Committee of Ten Million pamphlet
- “Dear fellow Party members and supporters” Constitution Party of Nebraska contribution form
- “Declaration of Independence of the Constitutional Party of the U.S.A.” paper
- “Information Bulletin, Constitutional Party” Endorsement of presidential candidate James R. Montgomery (6 pages)
- “Declaration of War” (3 pages)
- Constitutional Party 1040X, Constitutional Party
- “Is the Federal Income Tax Legal? Judge For Yourself!” (2 pages)
- March 14, 1980, letter from Carl Junction High School
- Nov. 1980 – “Good News!” The Voice of the Constitution Party, from Constitution Party of Nebraska
- Feb. 1981 – “Majority News and Views” newsletter
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.