Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection Number: SC#73
James R. Montgomery Collection
March 14, 1980 - February 1981
Scope and Content
Publications and newsletters of the Constitution Party of the United States from 1980-1981, including an information bulletin by the Constitution Party, endorsed by 1980 presidential candidate James R. Montgomery.
James R. Montgomery, Oronogo, Missouri
Committee of Ten Million
- “Help Restore Representative Government in America” Committee of Ten Million pamphlet
- “Dear fellow Party members and supporters” Constitution Party of Nebraska contribution form
- “Declaration of Independence of the Constitutional Party of the U.S.A.” paper
- “Information Bulletin, Constitutional Party” Endorsement of presidential candidate James R. Montgomery (6 pages)
- “Declaration of War” (3 pages)
- Constitutional Party 1040X, Constitutional Party
- “Is the Federal Income Tax Legal? Judge For Yourself!” (2 pages)
- March 14, 1980, letter from Carl Junction High School
- Nov. 1980 – “Good News!” The Voice of the Constitution Party, from Constitution Party of Nebraska
- Feb. 1981 – “Majority News and Views” newsletter
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.