Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection Number: SC#72
Helen Wyatt Collection
July 11, 1971 – Sept. 10, 1972
Scope and Content
Donated by Helen Wyatt. Information Democratic Party and the George McGovern campaign in Missouri in 1972, including an "Official McGovern Handbook," for campaigners.
McGovern-Shriver Campaign Committee
Missourians for McGovern/Shriver
- “…for the people: as presented to the 1972 Democratic National Convention” booklet
- “Why Labor Can’t Support George McGovern” pamphlet
- “George McGovern Speaks On The Issues” pamphlet
- “McGovern: If you really want a change” pamphlet
- “The Dawn of a New Day” paper
- “Dignity for Older Americans – the McGovern-Shriver Program” paper (3 copies)
- “Wanted: one million Americans who will help fiancé the McGovern campaign to give our government back to the people” pamphlet
- “McGovern will roll these prices back” paper
- “Rural America: McGovern, The Farmer’s Friend” paper (3 copies)
- “Democratic: Come Home America” pamphlet (3 copies)
- Official McGovern Handbook
- “McGovern…YES, Nixon…NO” pamphlet
- “McGovern His Life and Views” booklet
- “The Nixon Record” booklet
- July 11, 1971 “The Worker Pays and Pays, Nixon Costs More” paper
- Sept. 10, 1972 – Chicago Tribune, “It’s Nixon Versus Ike and McGovern” newspapering article (2 copies)
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.