Skip to main content
The university's official response and correspondence can be found here:
This guide is intended to provide supplemental information to support faculty and students who are transitioning their teaching and research online, following the guidance of the University Administration.
How to document your COVID-19 experience and how to donate materials to the MSSU Archive and Special Collections: Click HERE!
- The library has sanitation stations at each entrance of the library.
- Hand sanitizer can also be found at each service desk in the library
- Library furniture has been arranged to be socially distanced (6 feet apart)
- Study room capacities have been adjusted so that patrons may keep 6 feet apart at all times.
- Due to the library being an open public space, it is recommended that a mask be worn at all times when within the library.
- Masks should cover the nose and mouth and fit snuggly.
- Library staff are required to wear masks when not in a personal office
- It is recommended to wear a mask within the study rooms, due to high usage.
Stay safe and healthy lions!
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.