Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection Number: SC#74
Annetta St. Clair Collection
November 15, 1957 – April 27, 1968
Scope and Content
Pamphlets and other papers on third party candidates, independent political parties in the United States and the Republican Party from the 1950s through the 1980s, including pamphlets on Ed Clark of the Libertarian Party, John B. Anderson, the Natural Law Party, the Benjamin Franklin Party, a copy of "The Cause" newsletter for American political items collectors and a copy of "The Joseph R. McCarthy Songbook."
The Benjamin Franklin Party
College Republican National Committee
National Unity Campaign for John Anderson
Libertarian National Committee
Natural Law Party
Donated by Annetta St. Clair in 1986.
- Conspiracy Theory Newspaper clippings photocopied
- Natural Law Party, “Proven Solutions to America’s Problems” newspaper
- “Clark President, Your Alternative in 1980” booklet
- “See what some concerned citizens have to say about John Anderson” pamphlet
- “John B. Anderson” pamphlet
- “John B. Anderson – Don’t Throw Away Your Vote” papers (2 pages)
- “John B. Anderson – Dear Friend” papers (2 pages)
- “John B. Anderson – Dear Friend” papers (3 pages)
- Application for Employment paper, Neil Joos, The Freedom Candidate
- Public Programming booklet, College Republican National Committee
- Photocopy of “The Joseph R. McCarthy Songbook” (10 pages)
- Photocopies of Pictures
- Entrance, Lakeside Park, Carerville, MO
- Webb City College, Webb City, MO
- Power House – S.W. MO. Electric Co. Webb City, MO
- Post Card – St. Louis, MO
- High School Building – Webb City, MO
- Davey Mine – Carterville, MO
- Pennsylvania Avenue, Webb City, MO
- Main St. Looking East – Carterville, MO
- View of King Jack Mining Plant – Joplin, MO
- The Famous Yellow Dog Mine – Joplin, MO
- Nov. 15, 1957 – The Benjamin Franklin Party paper
- Nov. 22, 1957 – The Benjamin Franklin Party paper
- April 27, 1968 Vol. 1 No. 4 – The Cause, “The Student Movement of the 60’s” newsletter of the APIC Cause Chapter (8 pages)
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.