The One-on-One research sessions are 30 minutes, one-on-one consultations with a librarian tailored to meet your specific research needs.
A librarian will give undivided attention to anyone needing general library or specialized help with research projects and/or course assignments.
Fill out the form above, and a librarian will respond within 48 hours to confirm the consultation appointment. Appointments may be face-to-face in the librarian's office or virtual through Blackboard Collaborate.
Arrange a one-on-one meeting with a librarian to get help with:
- Creating effective keyword searches
- Narrowing your research topic or creating a research question
- Finding resources to consult
- Evaluating and citing your resources
We require 48 hours notice.
If you need immediate assistance Monday-Thursday, 8:00am -10:00pm or Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm:
- Visit our reference desk on the third floor near the computers
- Call 417-625-9342
Browse various research guides created by librarians, 24/7