What is the New RefWorks?
Note: MSSU has "soft" migrated to the new RefWorks. This means users are able to maintain both legacy & new RefWorks accounts in parallel. We may "hard" migrated to the new RefWorks at some point, which will require you to migrate to the new RefWorks. We recommend you migrating to the new RefWorks and exploring many new features of the new RefWorks.
New RefWorks - an Online Research/Citation Management Tool
- You can edit, organize, manage your citations and create a bibliography.
- You can save full-text documents to your account.
- You can read, annotate, and print the documents directly within your Refworks account.
- You can collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections you have and engaging in discussion using highlighting and annotating tools.
- RefWorks' drag and drop capability along with the smart document recognition makes it easy and fast to upload documents and bibliographic metadata into your library and the Save to Refworks feature allows you to capture research from websites with the click of a button.
- From simple bibliographies to papers formatted with in-text citations or footnotes, RefWorks handles it all.
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.