Before Printing you will need to have money on your LION CARD. Your account is opened automatically with a balance of $0.00.
Deposits can be made in four ways:
- By kiosk machine: Kiosk is located on the library's 3rd floor next to the circulation desk. The machine is the dark green box (Lion Card Value Port) at the bottom of the third floor plan. It accepts cash only in denominations of $1, $5, $10, and $20 dollar bills. Minimum amount is $1.00. No change will be given at this machine.
- In Person: at the Campus Card Service Center, during office hours, 8am - 5pm.
- Online deposits: First login to LioNet, then select the link to "Manage My Lion Card" at the center area. Minimum amount is $5.00 and there will be a $0.25 service charge for each deposit.
-Charge to your student account: in the Bursar's office during the first week of the semester. Each account is reviewed for available financial aid prior to the charge being allowed.
COMMON TECHNICAL ISSUES:
1. If the printers are not listed on your computer, you can try and restart your computer or move to a different work station.
2. If the default printer is not set to black and white, be sure to change it if you do not want to print in color.
For black and white printing, it is charged 10 cents per page; For color printing, 50 cents per page.
3. If the document did not print, make sure the text of the document is within the page margins.
Once you print, your document can be picked up at the printer on each floor.
1st floor: Circulation Desk
2nd floor: Computer Area
3rd floor: Reference Desk
4th floor: Government Documents Desk
Spiva Library can not issue refunds on your Lion Card. Contact the Lion Card Office for any refunds or discrepancies regarding your Lion Bucks account.
This site is maintained by the librarians of George A. Spiva Library.
If you have a question or comment about the Library's LibGuides, please contact the site administrator.